Booking Procedures & PoliciesOur off-grid luxury wilderness lodge & tented camp at Siwash Lake Ranch has been operating for over two decades. During this time, we've fine-tuned our booking guidelines to optimize the guest experience. We have very well-seasoned policies and procedures. At our intimate-sized resort, space is in high demand. We encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
|covid-19 safety plan
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE DAYS
Mondays and Fridays with 3, 4, and 7 night stays available. In peak periods, a minimum 7 night stay may apply.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in between 3-6pm
Check out by 11am
The all-inclusive rate includes accommodation, food and beverages, alcohol, guided activities and full use of facilities between dawn and dusk for self guided activities.
There are no guided activities offered on arrival and departure days, however a wide selection of self-guided activities is available on these days. Helicopter adventure, wellness services, reserve wines, transportation to and from the resort, applicable taxes, and gratuities are excluded.
Accommodations are assigned upon request at time of booking based on availability. Accommodations have differing minimum occupancy rates.
25% deposit is payable by bank wire transfer or e-transfer at time of booking to secure your reservation. The balance is due not less than 60 days prior to arrival date, by bank wire transfer or e-transfer. Rates are billed in Canadian dollars.
1. In the event of a booking cancellation by a guest:
(a) if notice of cancellation is accompanied by written documentation and received by SLWR greater than 60 days prior to the arrival date, SWLR will grant to that guest a Trip Voucher equal to the amount of deposit paid, which may be applied towards a future stay at SLWR.
(b) if written notice and documentation of cancellation is received by SLWR less than 60 days prior to the arrival date and:
(i) the balance has been paid in full, SWLR will grant to that guest a Trip Voucher equal to the deposit and balance payment(s) received, which may be applied towards a future stay at SLWR; or
(ii) the balance payment has not been made, then the deposit will be forfeited to SLWR in full and without any further recourse by the guest.
3. Smoke from a wildfire(s) does not constitute a valid reason to terminate this agreement.
4. SLWR will not offer a refund, adjustment or credit for early guest departures or for any unused portion of an all-inclusive package.
5. Should any action be filed in Court for a dispute arising from this agreement, venue for any such action is proper only in Kamloops, British Columbia.
⇒ SLWR ENCOURAGES GUESTS TO PURCHASE APPLICABLE AND PROTECTIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE
Total taxes are 13%. This includes a conservation and environmental levy that is guests' contribution towards SLWR's commitment to fair trade, ethical farming practices, growing food at the Resort and purchasing from local suppliers whenever possible. It helps the Resort maintain a minimal environmental footprint and supports sustainability initiatives, land stewardship and conservation projects. Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort is a top eco-friendly luxury destination in Canada. In choosing to spend time with us guests are traveling responsibly.
GRATUITIES & INCIDENTALS
In North America it is customary to give a 10-20% gratuity at end of stay. At Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort, gratuities are optional at guest discretion and are distributed among the entire team based on the number of days and hours worked per individual. Cash or e-transfer at the end of stay may pay gratuities and incidentals.
GENERAL RESORT POLICIES
1. If for any reason SLWR cannot deliver a specified component of the facilities, activities and/or services during guests' stay, SLWR reserves the right to offer a reasonable alternative without liability.
2. All activities and experiences are subject to weather and other outdoor conditions at discretion of management.
3. Each guest will follow all rules of conduct and other health and safety policies for Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort as these are established by SLWR from time to time and as posted in guest room information books.
4. Physical distancing and mask wearing guidelines will apply during times of active pandemic as dictated by the BC Centre for disease control and the World Health Organization.
5. While at the Resort all children to the age of 7 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
6. Guests are advised that disrespectful, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in refusal of service and/or ejection from the Resort property without refund, adjustment or credit by SLWR.
7. Guests are advised that pets of any kind are not permitted at the Resort.
Prior to arrival each guest will be required to complete sign and return to SLWR within the time required (SLWR will provide all relevant forms and signing instructions):
1. A waiver and release of liability agreement in favour of SLWR; and
2. A guest profile in respect of requested Resort activities, dietary concerns, etc.
3. A health screening questionnaire and declaration prior to arrival.
Guests are solely responsible for:
1. Compliance with Canadian entry and customs requirements;
2. Appropriate clothing and footwear;
3. Travel arrangements to and from SLWR;
4. Travel and medical insurance coverage.
The landscape in and around the Resort has been altered due to a significant wildfire event in 2017.